Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Eat And Your Stomach Feels Like Its Burning
I suffer from heartburn but recently after I eat I get a burning sensation in my lower stomach it starts at the left of the abdomen and moves in the middle all the way up to my inner chest area?
Maybe have an ulcer?: Burning may indicate an ulcer, or at least significant dyspepsia.Ulcers can bleed (sometimes massively), perforate the stomach, obstruct stomach emptying. Medical evaluation is key (& needed especially urgently if vomiting blood or passing melenic stool), alcohol, aspirin, nsaid's, h.Pylori may contribute. Some medical conditions further predispose to ulcers. Any response to acid blocker drugs? ...Read more
What does it mean if i can feel a hurting, burning sensation from my stomach when skipping dinner the day before?
Higher acid: Few things you can do. I suggest avoiding eating right before you go to bed. Also avoiding alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, spicy food, hot temperature food, citrus, vinegar, cerements or peppermints for the next 2 to 4 weeks. You can also take an over-the-counter ranitidine or famotidine. You can take those in the morning or at nights or both. TUMS and between the day helps also. If those things don't help then Leila Sechler Prevacid or Nexium (esomeprazole) would be the next step up but your key is to avoid the foods that insult the stomach the most and cause higher acid contents. ...Read more
If i eat lil more spicy food ,which was not at all a problem before,feel a burning sensation in my stomach and then to washroom.After dat just fine .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could it mean if my stomach feels like its burning?
- What does it mean when you feel heartbeat in your stomach?
- What does it mean when you feel a heartbeat in your stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your stomach is burning?
- What does it mean when you always feel like throw up?
- Why does my stomach feel like its burning?
- What does it mean when your stomach feels churning all the time?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online