Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Bleed Blood And Your Not On Your Period
On your period is not a lot of bleeding then a period pain and enough blood so you can tell your pad is wet normal?
I don't understand ?: I don't understand your question. It is normal for young women to occasionally have changes in their period frequency , duration or flow. I would not be concerned about a lighter than normal period, unless you had unprotected sex since your last period. If so, you may want to check a home pregnancy test. ...Read more
I started my last row of birth control (the row you take on your period) 2 days ago and I'm not bleeding or anything. I started birth control 2 months ago on June 16th. But when I go to the bathroom my "area" is putting off the scent of period blood, like
Period Prob Coming: Assuming you are taking the BCP properly, it is likely you are about to have your period.Depending on the BCP some women will notice lighter periods the longer they take them, that is normal. Of course if you missed pills, took certain abx and have been sexually active the first thing you should do is a preg test. If sex active and no period within next wk check preg test. BCP's don't prevent STD. ...Read more
This is some left: Over, old, oxidize blood being released.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abnormal: That is not normal. You need to see your doctor for an exam and treatment. ...Read more
What could it mean if you are bleeding from your vagina and its bright pink but you're not on your period?
What does it mean when your not on your period but when you urinate there is a drop of blood in your urine?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you bleed after your period?
- What does it mean when you bleed when you pee but your not on your period?
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you bleed inside your stomach?
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you bleed?
- What does it mean when you bleed blood clots?
- What does it mean when your tonsils bleed?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free