Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Bleed Blood And Your Not On Your Period
On your period is not a lot of bleeding then a period pain and enough blood so you can tell your pad is wet normal?
I don't understand ?: I don't understand your question. It is normal for young women to occasionally have changes in their period frequency , duration or flow. I would not be concerned about a lighter than normal period, unless you had unprotected sex since your last period. If so, you may want to check a home pregnancy test. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I having all the symptoms of a menstrual period but i'm not bleeding. Can the blood just get re-absorbed by uterus?
Minimal endometrium: Sometimes, the lining of the uterus(endometrium) doesn't grow very much in response to hormonal stimulation and therefore, the menses(blood flow) is minimal. This event is also common when the oral contraceptive pill is used as it is designed to keep the endometrium "short" , thus 2 or 3 days of bleeding. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Experiencing blood tinged vaginal discharge 3 days from menstrual period on BC also using withdraw method. Period or implantation bleeding?
Birth Control works: Contraception works. Remember, 'implantation bleeding' is an internet myth that has no truth in reality. Can you imagine a fetus smaller than a speck of dust causing trauma to the uterus when it lands on the wall of the uterus? It just does not happen. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
This is some left: Over, old, oxidize blood being released.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when you bleed when you pee but your not on your period?
- What it means when you pee blood and not on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you wrote your but and see blood?
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you bleed?
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean when your period starts and stops?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free