Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Ur Right Side Of Ur Body Goes Num
I've had 2 mris done, but they have differences, and would like to know what they mean. I have been having numbness on the right side of my body too.
Speak to neurologist: I am assuming that you are talking about MRI of brain ( you did not specify). The neurologist who ordered the MRI is in best position to explain in light of your symptoms and signs assuming you have already seen one. If you are not happy with current then seek a 2nd. Opinion. ...Read more
Left sided numbness: It means you have to get checked out by your doc. At age 19 it may turn out to be ok but don't take a chance. ...Read more
I am experiencing heaviness , numbness and tingling on the right side of my body. This has been going on for a week. I have been taking b complex vit?
Suspect stroke: No relationship to vitamins. Seek immediate attention, . ...Read more
I still have numbness on right side of body years after brain surgery to remove non cancerous tumor. Is this ever going to go away?
Unlikely: After so much time, it is unlikely to change. ...Read more
Can anyone tell me what could it be if you are having pain in your spine and numbness on the right side of your body?
A"pinched"nerve: There are multiple potential causes, but among the most common is a radiculopathy. This refers to an irritation of a nerve in the spine causing neurological symptoms along the distribution of the nerve. In the neck, this is usually into the arm; in the back it is often into the leg. I would encourage you to be seen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I woke up at night as I had right sided body numbness. A few days later I had transient paresthesia in left head and face any possible causes?
Numbness: Several things come to mind but you need to see a healthcare provider to have this checked out. Certainly not normal for someone your age. ...Read more
Every few weeks have been experiencing right side body numbness/tingling w pain in rt shoulderblade & rt side upper neck last days what could it be?
See below: Many things can cause these symptoms. You need to see your doctor. He/she whill perform a thorough examination to see what's going on and tell you what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when the ovary on the right side of a woman hurts?
- What does it mean when the lymph nodes on right side of neck are swollen?
- What does it mean if i have pain on the right side of my body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when ur right gland hurts?
- What does it mean when u have really sharp pain in ur side?
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- What does it mean when u pee blood not on ur period?
- What does it mean ur right side of body is swollen?