Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When The Thyroid Is Full
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear is itchy?
- What does it mean when the inside of my ear is always itchy?
- What does it mean when you get the chills and lower back is in pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your thyroid is swollen?
- What does it mean when the white of your eye is yellow with liver problems?
- What does it mean when the bottom of the baby foot is purple?
- Redness around a swollen lymph node
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?