Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When The Thyroid Is Full
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges . Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What does it mean when inflammation of the thyroid?
- What does it mean when a thyroid nodule is solid?
- What does it mean when your thyroid is swollen?
- What does it mean when your stomach feels full?
- What does it mean when you never get full after eating?
- What does it mean when you never get full?
- What does a full fontanelle mean?
- What does it mean when all thyroid levels are abnormal?
- What does it mean when thyroid nodules are hypoechoic?