Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When The Inside Of My Ear Is Always Itchy
Ear skin is angry: It means your ear canal skin is angry. Either from exposure to external irritants such as shampoos or soaps or from your misguided attempts to clean your ears. Rule number one - no q-tips! rule number 2 - leave your ear canal alone! you can try a 1% Hydrocortisone cream otc. Put some on your finger and rub it inside your ear 3 to 4 times a day for several days. If that doesn't work see an ent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My ear is constantly itchy, and my earwax seems to be an unusual red/orange color. What could this mean?
Wax: Wax can make ears itchy and wax can be brown to orange or reddish in colour . Ear examination can confirm the diagnosis. ...Read more
Head & Shoulders: First try washing daily with head and shoulders shampoo and let the lather sit in the ear canal for a minute prior to washing out, then apply a touch of otc Hydrocortisone 1% to the opening daily until it improves/resolves. Do this when needed to control flaking and itch as this is a chronic condition called seborrheic dermatitis in the ear. If that is not helpful, see a dermatologist. ...Read more
Just yesterday the outer edge if my ear started burning, and itchy and it is red and a little warm. The inside of my ear feels fine. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear canal itches?
- What does it mean when feet are always cold?
- My nose is always itchy inside
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My ear is always itchy
- What does it mean when a mole is itchy?
- What does it mean when your moles are itchy?
- What does it mean when you always have a headache?
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear is itchy?