Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When T3 Levels Are High For Thyroid
If my tsh low, t3 and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? Should I take iodine? Ultra sound is normal, without pathology.
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe. ...Read more
Thyroid: Something does not add up. Thyroglobulin may be high for a number of reasons and can be controlled if needed. I don't understand why free T3 is high post thyroid lobectomy. Please pursue this with your doctor and the the thyroid surgeon. If their answers make sense could you please let me know. ...Read more
I have had high thyroid counts since '07. What do these counts mean: TSH recab-<.9>; TSH 3rdgen-.04; T3 tot-1.56; t 4 free- .98.
Subclinical hyperthy: The TSH is low, otherwise your thyroid levels are normal. This is called subclinical hyperthyroidism. You may have very mild graves disease, a "hot" thyroid nodule, or autonomously functioning multinodular goiter. Usually when it is this mild, we continue observation. ...Read more
My doctor just called and told me my thyroid is overative and the T3 is twice has high and T4 is normal. And that was it. What does it mean? Should I change something? how do I get it back to normal?
Had comprehensive thyroid bloodwork. Dr, said my T3 was off the charts high and my T4 was low. Does this mean I am hyperthyroid?
My TSH level was 6.5 on my tests but my other thyroid tests came normal (t3 and T4 i believe) what does this mean? And what could be causing this?
I did a thyroid test and it showed that my free T3 is high...While my free T4 and TSH is normal. What does it mean to get a high t3?
How high?: Reference ranges are set so that several percent of folks fall outside on either side. If it's not way-off, and your TSH is normal, and (most important) you feel well, ignore it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your liver levels are high?
- What does it mean when your kidney levels are high?
- What does it mean when your estrogen levels are high?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when all thyroid levels are abnormal?
- What does it mean when your potassium levels are high?
- What does it mean when your pancreas levels are high?
- What does it mean when creatine levels are high?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free