Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Shock
May be...: It means differently as to the number and amount of voiding. Going to bathroom often doesn't necessarily mean voiding too much. And it's okay to go often as long as being able to empty bladder with free-flowing stream with good volume from each voiding and with normal urinalysis. More detailing? Ask doc timely. ...Read more
Anuric: Anuria, complete absence of urine is a medical emergency unless the patient already has end stage renal disease, on dialysis. It could be complete shut down of the kidneys or a complete blockage of the pathways that lead to urine being excreted. Neither are good. If this is the case, the person needs to be evaluated stat! ...Read more
? Complement defeciency: But repeat the test, needs to be performed in a specialized labs, specimen has to be fresh, and it is hard to be absolute zero, ask your doctor, or consult an allergist/ immunologist, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area, good luck ...Read more
Need a urgent check : Blood in the urine is a serious probelm. You need to go see a doctor right away. If you do not have a regualar doctor, you can go to an er where you will be examined and tested to find the cause of blood in your urine. A urologist may be requested to further evaluate your urinary passages to determine the cause/source of bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when dermatosclerosis?
- What does it mean when diverticulosis?
- What does it mean when bronchopneumonia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when neuroblastoma?
- What does it mean when arachnoiditis?
- What does it mean when folliculitis?
- What does it mean when scabies?
- What does it mean when empyema?