Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Paronychia
Yeast? Allergy?: It would be unusual for the vaginal area, labia, etc to swell up without also being itchy, painful, or irritated. Possibilities that come to mind include yeast infection, genital herpes, chemical irritation (e.g. from spermicide?), allergic reaction, e.g. to a drug, perfume, or laundry detergent. All these usually would hurt or be irritated, but sometimes not. Get care if it doesn't clear up soon. ...Read more
Mole: A painful mole may have been rubbed or caught on something. However, any painful or itchy symptoms should be evaluated by a dermatologist as these signs could indicate a skin cancerous change in some cases. ...Read more
Depends: The possible reasons for this depend on whether the itching is clearly in the skin or feels deeper in the breast. If on the skin, there may be a skin condition treatable with prescription cream or ointment. If it feels deeper in the breast, it's probably related to nerve signals. In that case, stretching and strengthening exercises especially yoga or pilates may be helpful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does paronychia look like when it is healing?
- What does it mean when empyema?
- What does it mean when smallpox?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when diverticulosis?
- What does it mean when bronchopneumonia?
- What does it mean when orchitis?
- What does it mean when neuroblastoma?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free