Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Neuritis
Mets invade nerves: For the most part primary malignancies do not cause pain. A tumor in the breast even when fairly large, or a primary colon lesion that has not caused obstruction does not cause pain. When mets to the liver expand the liver capsule, metastatic lung or breast to bone expanding the periosteurm of bone or lesions of retroperitoneal tumors invade nerves of lumbar plexus, severe pain can be felt. ...Read more
Blood vessels: Vascular problems are related to blood vessels (blood flow, blood clots, hardening of the arteries etc). ...Read more
May be...: It means differently as to the number and amount of voiding. Going to bathroom often doesn't necessarily mean voiding too much. And it's okay to go often as long as being able to empty bladder with free-flowing stream with good volume from each voiding and with normal urinalysis. More detailing? Ask doc timely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when empyema?
- What does it mean when smallpox?
- What does it mean when dermatosclerosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when bronchopneumonia?
- What does it mean when orchitis?
- What does it mean when neuroblastoma?
- What does it mean when arachnoiditis?
- Talk to a neurologist online