Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When My Babys Eyes A Really Watery
How can I help my baby who is sneezing has clear runny mucus and really watery eyes? She is 10 months old
15 month old baby has red lines in eyes... eyes are not watery and he is not rubbing the eyes... WHat can be the possible cause?
Red eye lines: The most common cause for red lines in the conjunctiva of a young child like this is irritation. This is usually environmental such as smoke, pollens or dryness. Even strong scents and perfumes can cause it in susceptible children. Think about his environment and see what you can change. Try saline tear drops over the weekend and see if that helps. If persists,may need eye doctor to evaluate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
8yro boy has never cried tears. Eyes are well lubricated and watery at times but has never cried tears even when a baby. No clogged tear ducts either?
My 2 weeks baby girl eyes is gets watery a lot of times nd sometimes water starts coming out specially from 1 eye it comes more why is it so?
Blocked tear duct: Massage down from the corner of the eye along the side of the nose three or four times per day. This may open up the blockage. Almost all of these blockages go away by a year of age, but it may need to be opened by an eye doctor if it gets worse. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Find cause: The best medicine is trying to find out what is causing your child's symptoms. It could be something he is eating, inhaling as in a chemical or something in the environment. Try to pinpoint when the symptoms worsen and take all the information to your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Support: Suction after application of saline ( salt water ) drops, and a vaporizer. Cool compresses to the eyes. If your child is acting normally, sleeping well, etc. Nothing really needs done. Over the counter cold cures are not recommended due to safety risks.If your child is suffering, call your pediatrician. ...Read more
Baby has lots of green eye discharge and watery eyes but eyes are not pink/red. She has a cold and rubs eyes. Pink eye? Polymicin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when my baby pee has a strong smell?
- What does it mean when my babys eye is watery?
- What does it mean when i have a really stong heartbeat in my stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when my baby makes a noise when she breathes out?
- What does it mean when a babys eyes runny?
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- What does it mean when you dream holding a baby?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free