Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When I Hear A Noise In My Lung
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
If you smoked as a teen and quit by age 23, do the lungs ever totally heal? I hear so many conflicting things, i would really like to know the truth!
Long term follow up: Smoking for a number of years unfortunately does have long term potential consequences. If you notice any respiratory symptoms such as a prolonged cough, blood tinged sputum, weight loss, fevers or chest pain, please see your doctor. A chest radiograph is usually one of the first initial test after a complete history and physical exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I think I may have penumonia caused my a cold I just got over , I'm not causing but hear weezes in my lungs what's pnumonias symptoms?? body temp:101
I hear a whizzing like sound when breathing while sitting(only sitting) but apparently its not my lungs cause i got it fully checked. what can it be?
I have noticed recently that when I am doing cardio workouts i can hear air escaping from my lungs when i hold my breath. Like the valve won't close.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when i can feel a strong pulse in my stomach?
- What does it mean when i feel a heartbeat in my stomach?
- What does it mean when i have a really stong heartbeat in my stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when i have pain in the lower part of my pubic area?
- What does it mean when my nose itches and runs and i sneeze a lot?
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- What does it mean when i have sharp pains in my temple?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free