Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When I Get Dry And Flakly Around My Virgina
Big topic: In older people, or those without ovaries, it can b from lack of esrogon. If its a sexual issue it could be due to lack of arousal, some drugs such as antidepressants can cause this. An oil based lubricant ( astroglide) can help during intercourse but there may be a better answer out there; some Progesterone only contraceptives may contribute( implanon, depo-provera. Good luck. ...Read more
May have a yeast : Infection or something else , see your gyn for an exam and cultures. ...Read more
There may be: Inadequate foreplay leading to inadequate lubrication. Some couples need to supplement with addition lubricant. ...Read more
Moisturize : Try an over the counter vaginal moisturizer like replens. ...Read more
How do I get my vagina not to be so dry during an before sex?Csn I do anything and is there a reason for it
Lubricant: One option would be to try a lubricant like KY during intercourse. Also, there are over-the-counter vaginal moisturizers like replens which can help. As to why it is happening, it could be a number of things: you could need more stimulation during intercourse, sometimes women on very low-dose birth control pills have dryness. If the otc things don't help, see your obgyn. ...Read more
Why is my vagina so dry im only 23 years old what does it mean am i fertile or unfertile or something? I really need help
Evaluation: That can be a sign of low estrogen. If you have painful sex or and hot flashes or any problems with your periods you should be evaluated to make sure your ovaries are not starting to fail. Or there could be a problem with hormones signalling causing low estrogen. But should not be ignored. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your virgina burns after sex?
- What does it mean when your virgina burns after sex and it bleeds?
- What does it mean if my virgina burns during sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does dry skin around eyes mean?
- What does it mean when my vagina is dry and burning after intercourse?
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- Why does my tongue get dry when i sleep?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free