Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Cervex Starts To Open
Depends: Women who have had babies before often dilate before they go into labor. In first time moms early dilatation puts one at risk for early delivery, but one still may deliver at term. If the dilatation is happening after 36 weeks it is of litle concern. Dilatatation in the 24-34 weeks range is more concerning for being a precursor to preterm labor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Labor indicator: You didn't mention if you're pregnant or not. A high soft open cervix is how a cervix is felt prior to labor. The changes give clues to whether or not you will be able to have a baby vaginally. The cervix starts in the back of the vagina, is hard and closed. For labor to start, it moves forward, gets softer and opens. The more the changes, the better the chances for labor & vaginal birth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am on day 23 and i had my husband check my cervix tonight and he said it was low, soft and slightly open but my mucis is watery. What does this mean?
My boyfriend says he feels a ring like object (cervix) around the head of his penis, what does it mean when the cervix is open?
Quite normal: For him to feel cervix with intercourse. The more you have vaginal delivery or labor the more likely your cervix will be wide at the opening. Close-open cervix is a clinic term used by ob/gyn when you are pregnant, on labor , or at risk of miscarriage. Hard to explain in this format. If you are not pregnant, your cervix is open. If pregnant it should be close, until you go on labor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cervix was high wet and wide open yesterday morning today had sex and today cervix is mid high and closed.Could it mean anything.
What does it mean when you have a low hard cervix but your period is not due until next month but i'm not sure if it's open or close?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when the back of my hand starts to hurt?
- What does it mean if my cervix starts to open before i am full term?
- What does it mean when one eyelid starts to droopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when my lips starts to go numb?
- What does it mean when your period starts and stops?
- What does it mean when it hurts to pee for males?
- What does it mean when i raise my arms up they go to sleep?
- Significance of a mole turning black