Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Blood Comes Out In Your Poop
What does it mean when i take a poop n there is blood all over it.. Its still a firm poop but when i poop theres blood that comes out?
Could be...: If you have constipation and straining to have a bowel movements, you could have hemorrhoids or anal fissure. Need to drink more liquids, eat more high fiber foods, add extra fiber in the diet like metamucil, avoid low fiber junk food.. See a doctor for an examination to be sure the bleeding is not from something more serious. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Rectal bleeding...: Rectal bleeding is a sign of potentially a serious problem such as colitis or colon and rectal cancer. The most common explanation would be a internal bleeding hemorrhoid. See your doctor. The source of bleeding needs to be diagnosed and treated. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Diagnosis not known: This man needs prompt medical evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood in stool: It can mean several things from GI Inflammatory Bowel diseases, to serious medical conditions such as colon cancer, diverticular disease, to a simple hemorrhoid or laceration from a large stool, etc. At your age the hemorrhoid is more likely, but any blood in the stool needs to be clinically evaluated by the GI dr. to be safe. Best wishes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hemorrhoids: most like it is hemorrhoidsGet a more detailed answer ›
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checkedGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when clear liquid comes out your breast?
- What does it mean when tissue comes out with your period?
- What does it mean when you have a trace of non hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when white stuff comes out of your vagina?
- What does it mean when tour ptt level in your blood is low?
- What does it mean when you have hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- What does it mean when you have blood in your urine?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online