Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Blood Comes Out In Your Poop
Not normal: Blood in the stool is not normal and needs to be explained. Causes can range from local irritation, anal fissure ( crack in the tissue), hemorrhoid, polyp, to cancer. You will meed to see a health care provider to get a diagnosis. ...Read more
What does it mean when i take a poop n there is blood all over it.. Its still a firm poop but when i poop theres blood that comes out?
Could be...: If you have constipation and straining to have a bowel movements, you could have hemorrhoids or anal fissure. Need to drink more liquids, eat more high fiber foods, add extra fiber in the diet like metamucil, avoid low fiber junk food.. See a doctor for an examination to be sure the bleeding is not from something more serious. ...Read more
Rectal bleeding...: Rectal bleeding is a sign of potentially a serious problem such as colitis or colon and rectal cancer. The most common explanation would be a internal bleeding hemorrhoid. See your doctor. The source of bleeding needs to be diagnosed and treated. Good luck! ...Read more
Blood in stool: It can mean several things from GI Inflammatory Bowel diseases, to serious medical conditions such as colon cancer, diverticular disease, to a simple hemorrhoid or laceration from a large stool, etc. At your age the hemorrhoid is more likely, but any blood in the stool needs to be clinically evaluated by the GI dr. to be safe. Best wishes. ...Read more
Hemorrhoids?: Hemorrhoids can produce bright red blood during a bowel movement. These may be internal or external. They should be diagnosed by a physician if they have not been previously. Treatment can be via topical medication or they may require surgery. ...Read more
Probably fissure: suspect given your age is fissure at anal verge but if continues need evaluation by a gastroenterologist ...Read more
IBD: As a 20 yo, my first concern would be inflammatory bowel disease, especially ulcerative colitis. It's unlikely that this is a malignant condition, but you really need to be seen soon for GI evaluation. Don't delay, and good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when clear liquid comes out your breast?
- What does it mean when tissue comes out with your period?
- What does it mean when you have a trace of non hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- What does it mean when tissue falls out in your pee?
- What does it mean when white stuff comes out of your vagina?
- What does it mean when tour ptt level in your blood is low?
- What does it mean when you have hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- What does it mean when you have blood in your urine?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free