Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Baby Flared Nostrils
My 1month old baby is having skin tag on left nostril,
hence little baby for removal & care, what treatment should be?
Worried about it please suggest
While giving Nasal Saline drops to my baby, much more than the normal dosage of the fluid gushed into the sleeping child's nostril. Is it worrisome?
What does the smell of toast or smoke in the nostrils mean when there are not any odors in the room to cause the scent?
Blood keeps coming out of my right nostril, it comes and goes but it happens quite frequently. What does the bleeding mean?
I blew my nose and there was blood only from one nostril and it was quite a bit of blood. What does that mean?
Superficial vessels: When the lining in a nostril becomes dry,inflamed or thinned superficial vessels can bleed either spontaneously or with the pressure of rapid airflow over the nasal lining. In your case, the lining of your nostril was effected in one of the ways mentioned and you probably blew too hard and a vessel leaked. Blow gently, use nasal saline gel if dry,antibiotic ointment if infection,check with MD. ...Read more
This morning i had clear bright dark yellow liquid (watery) come out of my right nostril. What does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you dream holding a baby?
- What does it mean when your baby drops during pregnancy?
- What does it mean when a babys hands and feet turn purple?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you dream you had a baby?
- What does it mean when the soft spot on a babys head is raised?
- What does it mean when a baby turns purple?
- What does it mean when you dream about having a baby?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online