Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Babies Rub Their Eyes
Redness and red dots under babies eyes..7mths. What is this? Excema? What should I do? Some days better than others, sometimes only one eye or two..
What causes a recurring swollen eye in an infant. No redness or discharge. Swelling usually goes down the same day and has happened 3 times in 4 weeks?
My 2 week old infant girl has red swollen eye lid and redness under the eye w tiny acne looking bumps. I don't know what to do please help?
From childbirth: Often the pressure built up during the process of childbirth will cause small burst blood vessels in the white part of the eye in both the mother and the infant. This is totally benign and will resolve usually within a few weeks. If there is yellow discharge as well or crusting or it gets worse or doesn't clear, show your health care provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there anything we can do to help a baby's excema? My baby is 6mth and has redness only under her eyes.. Maybe vaseline? Or cream?
Hydrocortisone 0.5% : But use sparingly as over use may thin the skin permanently on the thinner skin areas like the face and groin. ...Read more
My 2.5 month baby started to rub her eyes all the time. She also have some redness on her lid. And she also has red vessel inside her eyes.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When my baby rub her eyes in they are red around it what does that mean
- What does it mean when a babys eyes runny?
- What does it mean when the babys eyes is watery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when 9 month baby has crust in the eyes?
- What does it mean when babies have crust in their eyes?
- What does it mean when your eyes are yellow?
- What does it mean when whites of eyes are yellowed?
- Talk to a pediatrician online