Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When All Thyroid Levels Are Abnormal
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
Hi my TSH 3rd generation result is 100. I have always been overweight and have recently gained a little bit of weight. Have irregular periods and recently there has been issue of constipation.
It seems I would fall into the category of hypo-thyroidism.
I'm not sure what: ..units are being used to measure your TSH level, but 100??? In the USA, the standard value that labs use to measure TSH is microunits/ml and normal values range from 0.4 to 4.0 microunits/ml. If you're TSH is 100 mcu/ml, then definitely something's wrong with your thyroid or the hormones regulating it. This test result requires follow up and either clarification or treatment. ...Read more
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- What does an abnormal thyroid test mean?
- What does abnormal thyroid biopsy mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when pap smear is abnormal?
- What is an abnormal thyroid mean?
- What does it mean if my thyroid levels are low?
- What does a high thyroid level mean?
- What does creatinine level mean when it is abnormal?