Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When A Mole Itches
See your doctor: If your mole is changing or you are unable to tell if it is a bug bite see your doctor for a diagnosis. If it needs to be removed or biopsied your doctor will be able to help you with that. ...Read more
Several things: Check to see if you have been using any new detergent or soap that might ahve caused an allergic reaction or irritation. However, this usually involves other part of the skin, not jsut the mole. If the mole is the only thin that itches and the symptom does not go away, then go see your doctor since an itching mole can be a presentation of melanoma. ...Read more
No: It does not make any sense.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Avascular necrosis metatarsal head
- How long does enlarged lymph nodes associated with strep throat last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you patau syndrome quickly?
- Function of mouth in respiratory system
- Weight percentile calculator for adults
- Cat eye syndrome
- Talk to a dermatologist online