Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When A Man Is Vascular
Could mean anything: When a vascular surgeon says something is "dry" it means there is no bleeding. Alternatively, I have heard body builders refer to a "vascular dry" appearance where they have prominent veins sticking out. Need more context. ...Read more
Blood vessels: Vascular problems are related to blood vessels (blood flow, blood clots, hardening of the arteries etc). ...Read more
Progressively worse: Since the vascular system is everywhere in our body stepwise decline usually involves first the blood pressure(BP)-especially if it is persistently elevated and then going into the major organ systems like the heart, the brain, large vessels like the Carotid Arteries and the kidneys. All systems can be affected. The key is to have your BP, Cholesterol, stress levels under control, plus exercise ...Read more
Access to blood: Hemodialysis needs access to blood to run high speed flow about 12-15 oz of blood per minute. This requires a larger line under the collar bone which is a temporary method or a surgery to connect the veins of arm with an artery which pours great flow of blood into the vein. The vein will get larger and can be stuck with a needle to make access to blood easy. A plastic tube may be used, a graft. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Puncture wound on the lip
- What does it mean when a man has cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea?
- What does vascular dry mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does pulmonary vascular markings mean?
- What does dialysis vascular access mean?
- What does increased vascularity in thyroid mean?
- What does a vascular thyroid nodule mean?
- What does it mean when vascular headache?