Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When A Girls Nipples Stay Hard
She is normal: This can be a normal finding on some girls, she could be cold, she could be aroused. All perfectly normal things. As long as we are just talking about hard nipples and no lumps or discharges, nothing to worry about at all. ...Read more
Doctor can evaluate: A hard, painful nipple could mean several different things, including an infection or an underlying mass. You should consider seeing a doctor for a full evaluation of the problem. ...Read more
Stimulation: Too much stimulation, by sucking, fondling or perhaps nursing, can cause nipples and areolae to get hard and hurt. Try using a nipple cream available at the supermarket to sooth them. Do not let anyone suck on them for 1 week unless you are a nursing mother then wash them with soap and water after each nursing event and use the nipple cream afterward. ...Read more
No, except...: However, if a woman is pregnant and having trouble with preterm contractions, nipple stimulation can worsen her problem. One other situation is when she is breastfeeding... breast milk is too rich for an adult, so will give him too much animal fat (yes we are animals) and many extra calories (not good for cholesterol levels and one's arteries) unless he has few other dietary sources of animal fat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean wen a girls nipple is hard n always hurting?
- What does it mean when your nipples itch?
- What does it mean when your nipples are sore?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your nipples hurt?
- What does it mean when a girls period is brown?
- What does it mean when a girls period is late?
- What does it mean when your stomach is hard?
- Talk to a pediatrician online