Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When A Babys Urine Smells Very Strong
Smelly urine is suggestive, not indicative for UTI, and usually results from concentrated urine, from what foods consumed, from infection / inflammation, etc. To verify it, do complete urinalysis with properly collected fresh urine. More? Go to http://formefirst.com/myths-UTI.html & other articles in the categories in Urinary Tract Infection-UTI & Urination Trouble ...Read more
I had acute liver damage, I am better but have recently noticed my urine smells very strong, i had my enzymes checked about a month ago but are fine?
I ve low GFR calculated abbreviatd MDRD [ its 76 now ] and my urine smells very strong and strange since recently,is this sign of mild kidney failure?
Here are some ...: Urine odor and sense of smell are personally unique, reflecting what you consume - foods, drinks, drugs, supplements, etc. and how you perceive. It's okay to smell "offensive" as long as being comfortable in voiding and normal in complete urinalysis with properly collected urine specimen. More? Seek pro-evaluation and counseling timely. Best wish ... ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your urine smells very strong?
- What does it mean when your infants urine smells strong?
- What does it mean when your urine smells strong?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when a babies urine smells bad?
- What does that mean when your baby urine is strong?
- What does it mean when my urine smells?
- What does it mean when a newborn urine smells?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free