Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When A Baby Has Crust In There Eye
No: Over-the-counter eye drops are not formulated for babies. If your child has redness of the eyes, drainage, or other eye symptoms, call your doctor. It may be a bacterial infection, a virus, a blocked tear duct or allergy related, but your doctor can determine the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Same as for 2: Many babies will have a transient yellowing in the white of their eyes the first week after birth as their body learns to metabolize bilirubin. If this is what you are seeing & it is worsening, the baby needs to be evaluated. If your baby is older & the yellow is new, the baby needs to be seen to see what the problem is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Conception: There are minor environmental or other issues that have a small impact, but the information that defines what these shall be/look like is set at the time of conception. The DNA data that results when the parents information is passed will determine the what the final potential will be. If your question is when during pregnancy, be assured that all external features are finished by 12 wks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when theres green crust on my eye?
- What does it mean when i have crust in my eye?
- What does it mean when babies have crust in their eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a crust of yellow on a babies eyes mean?
- What does it mean when a newborn baby has acne like skin?
- What does it mean when a baby has a swollen soft spot?
- What does it mean when a baby has purple feet?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free