Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean Wen A Girls Nipple Is Hard N Always Hurting
Doctor can evaluate: A hard, painful nipple could mean several different things, including an infection or an underlying mass. You should consider seeing a doctor for a full evaluation of the problem. ...Read more
Stimulation: Too much stimulation, by sucking, fondling or perhaps nursing, can cause nipples and areolae to get hard and hurt. Try using a nipple cream available at the supermarket to sooth them. Do not let anyone suck on them for 1 week unless you are a nursing mother then wash them with soap and water after each nursing event and use the nipple cream afterward. ...Read more
She is normal: This can be a normal finding on some girls, she could be cold, she could be aroused. All perfectly normal things. As long as we are just talking about hard nipples and no lumps or discharges, nothing to worry about at all. ...Read more
No, except...: However, if a woman is pregnant and having trouble with preterm contractions, nipple stimulation can worsen her problem. One other situation is when she is breastfeeding... breast milk is too rich for an adult, so will give him too much animal fat (yes we are animals) and many extra calories (not good for cholesterol levels and one's arteries) unless he has few other dietary sources of animal fat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when a guys nipples are hard?
- What does it mean when a girls period is late?
- What does it mean when a girls period is brown?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- What does it mean if a mole hurts?
- What does it mean when the ovary on the right side of a woman hurts?
- What does it mean if my big toe nail is turn dark and getting very hard?
- Talk to a pediatrician online