Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Spot A Little Bit About 4 Days After Ovulation
Varies: Many reasons for spotting after ovulation. It can be normal, could come from the cervix, be related to intercourse, occur with implantation (rare), reflect structural abnormalities like a fibroid or polyps, or result from low Progesterone levels (luteal phase defect). Such symptoms should be reviewed with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: If you are on medications to help you get pregnant, then is could mean the meds need to be adjusted. If these are natural cycles, you could be having premature changes in hormones from your ovaries and need to see a fertility expert. Spotting like this could also be from other abnormalities including uterus growths. Best to see your GYN and discuss your concerns. ...Read more
This may be a dumb question, but when someone says they got a positve preg test 10 days post ovulation, does that mean 10 days after sex?
Today is 9 days after ovulation but i still see mucus why? I had sex one day after my ovulation does it mean anything?
We are TTC and I had a ruptured hemmorragic cyst on 4 Days post ovulation. Does that mean I didn't conceive this cycle? What happens if I did?
I had a drop in my temperature today below the coverline on my BBT chart at 5 days post ovulation does that mean I won't get a pregnant this cycle. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you bleed and cramp a little bit after sex?
- What does it mean to have chest pain after running for a short period of time?
- What does it mean to have rib pains after a small motorcycle accident?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have a stage 4 uterine cancer that is not operable?
- What does it mean for a wrist to be locked after playing piano?
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- What does it mean after sex feels like you have to throw up?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free