Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have Rib Pains After A Small Motorcycle Accident
I had a motorcycle accident a week ago with several road rash areas. They're starting to itch & I have seen some blister looking bumps in a few places, but does not appear infected at all. Just some sharp-ish pains in some areas & the small blister lookin
Road burn: Rubbing of the skin from trauma, like falling off a moving motor cycle, is a kind of burn which damages the skin both epidermis and dermis. It could become infected, but even if not, causes skin injury that takes a while to heal, and may cause scarring. Wash with soap and water every day, and apply Vaseline until it heals ...Read more
Last week I was in a motorcycle accident I wasn't hurt but do have a deep cut, how to stop scarring?
Possibly: If you have a brain injury affecting the speech centers, it is possible to loose the ability speak and/or understand speech. Injury is far, far more likely when riding w/o a helmet-wear one! In very rare instances, in severe multi-trauma with head injury, a PTSD-like syndrome could occur which might affect speech; more for psychiatric/psychological reasons than direct brain injury. ...Read more
No: Just a coincidence.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a rapid irregular pulse mean after a car accident?
- What does it mean if you have stomach pains?
- What does it mean to have a small pleural effusion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i tell if i have a torn ligament in my shoulder after a motorcycle accident?
- What does it mean if you have constant stomach pains?
- What does it mean when you have sharp abdominal pains?
- What does it mean when you have side pains?
- Talk to a trauma surgeon online for free