Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have Pre Hypotension
Hypotension is also known as Low blood pressure. Hypotension is defined as "low blood pressure". Blood pressure is measured as two numbers and expressed as systolic blood pressure (sbp) / diastolic blood pressure (dbp). The sbp is the pressure that is generated when the heart squeezes. Dbp occurs when the heart relaxes. 120/70 is considered normal in adults. Less than 100/60 (of either number) can ...Read more
Low on standing: Normally the blood pressure is actually slightly higher when you stand up. Autonomic nerves cause the blood vessels to constrict and slighly overshoot so that the blood pressure goes up a little. So it is abnormal for your blood pressure to go down (hypotension) when you stand up. There are many reasons why this occurs, so tests are needed to figure out the cause so that it can be treated properly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had a cbc result couple of weeks ago it was R.B.c mild normochromic normocytic anaemia and p.c.v ( H.c.T ) 35.00 what is that mean? and hypotension
What does it mean when there is sagging of the brain stem and flattening of the pons raises possibility of intercranial hypotension?
Complicated: This complex report is best explained by a neurologist or neurosurgeon conferring with the radiologist who interpreted the imaging study and then deciding what further investigation,if any, is recommended and whether you have neurological symptoms or signs related to the scan findings. I consider this to be a highly specialized matter. ...Read more
Usually: Means long healthy life.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean after sex feels like you have to throw up?
- What does it mean to have a bad pain on my side by my ribs?
- What does it mean to have bumps on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have a strange metal taste in my mouth?
- What does it mean to have an incomplete right bundle branch block?
- Pain and difficulty urinating
- What does it mean to have mild hepatomegaly with focal fatty liver infiltration?
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free