Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have Intractable Left Leg Pain
See doctor: See a neurologist or orthopedic doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
There isn't enough: info provided for us to be able to answer this one. Consider clarifying and re-asking. By the way - the baby in the photo is adorable ! ...Read more
More info needed: Pain in the leg can be from trauma itself to the muscle or bone. It can be from nerve compression, from a blocked deep vein or blocked outflow of lymphatic fluid. It can be from simple overuse of the muscles or it can be referred pain from arthritis in the hip or hip joint. Please more information for more complete analysis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Leg pain in inner-upper left leg when sitting. Radiates down leg. Increases frequency of unrination. No issues when active. What?
Pinched nerve: It is possible that you have pinched a nerve or have a bulging disk in your spine that is pushing on a nerve. If it is in you buttock it could be your sciatic nerve. If it is in the front i your leg it could be the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve. That is related to a syndrome called meralgia parasthetica. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- What does it mean if i have leg numbness?
- What does having restless leg syndrome mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does pain on the left side mean?
- What does left shoulder pain mean?
- What does pain in my left side mean?
- What does pain in left arm mean?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free