Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have Intractable Left Leg Pain
More info needed: Pain in the leg can be from trauma itself to the muscle or bone. It can be from nerve compression, from a blocked deep vein or blocked outflow of lymphatic fluid. It can be from simple overuse of the muscles or it can be referred pain from arthritis in the hip or hip joint. Please more information for more complete analysis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Leg pain in inner-upper left leg when sitting. Radiates down leg. Increases frequency of unrination. No issues when active. What?
There isn't enough: info provided for us to be able to answer this one. Consider clarifying and re-asking. By the way - the baby in the photo is adorable ! ...Read more
See doctor: See a neurologist or orthopedic doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have severe leg (left leg) pain every time i lie down. I limp on my left side. My back hurts mostly when i sit down. ? Cause of pain and solution?
Lumbar radiculopathy: Nerve irritation caused by damage to the discs between the vertebrae. Damage to the disc occurs because of degeneration ("wear and tear") of the outer ring of the disc, traumatic injury, or both. The central softer portion of the disc can rupture (herniate) through the outer ring of the disc and abut the spinal cord or its nerves as they exit the bony spinal column. Recommend neurological consult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have a bad pain on my side by my ribs?
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when i have pain going up my leg?
- What does it mean when you have pain shooting down your legs?
- What does it mean to have chest pain after running for a short period of time?
- What does it mean when getting sharp pain on butt down to leg?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free