Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have High Resting Pulse Rate
Resting pulse is n the 90s I'm taking chlorthalidone and Xanax (alprazolam). Work limited to 4 hrs day but is it safe to work with pulse rate so high, I'm cashier?
Exercise: The very simple answer is that exercise training will decrease your resting heart rate by increasing something called contractility (the amount of blood squeezed with each beat). Medications can also lower the resting heart rate, but this is not advisable unless you need them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does your resting heart rate mean?
- Causes of high pulse rate at rest
- What does a 103 pulse rate mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does your pulse rate mean?
- What does a low pulse rate mean?
- What is a good resting pulse rate?
- What is a good pulse rate at rest?
- Talk to a cardiologist online