Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have High Resting Pulse Rate
Resting pulse is n the 90s I'm taking chlorthalidone and Xanax. Work limited to 4 hrs day but is it safe to work with pulse rate so high, I'm cashier?
Exercise: The very simple answer is that exercise training will decrease your resting heart rate by increasing something called contractility (the amount of blood squeezed with each beat). Medications can also lower the resting heart rate, but this is not advisable unless you need them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have high monocytes levels with lupus sle?
- What does it mean to have high hemoglobin levels?
- What does it mean to have high liver enzymes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have high white blood cells?
- What does it mean to have high monocytes?
- What does expiratory volume mean is it good to have high volume or low?
- What does it mean to have high platelet count?
- Talk to a cardiologist online