Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have Cramps After Your Period
Not related to perio: It means there is a different cause of the cramps than your periods and if it persists you should consult your doctor. ...Read more
Not pregnant: If you had a period and the cramping occurs a few days afterwards then you obviously are not pregnant. the mild cramping could be of uterine or intestinal origin. ...Read more
What does it mean to have cramps off and on a week before your period & tender heavy breast. Could this mean pregnancy?
Not really but: You can always simply check a home test. Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Possible reasons: For cramps after your period can include: remaining prostaglandins in your system after your period – causing continued cramps. Sometimes your period hasn’t actually ended – it has transiently slowed or stopped. ...Read more
What does it mean if period comes on 3 days early only lasting 4 days Light/Heavy flow. Then after its ended feeling severe cramps.
Take ibuprofen: Cramps occur because the uterus is a muscle and it contracts to evacuate the endometrial lining or in response to any irritation. If it resolves with pain meds, that would be appropriate. if it persists, see GYN Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have cramps after your period is over?
- What does it mean to have cramps but no period?
- What does it mean to have chest pain after running for a short period of time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have cramps without period?
- What does it mean to have your period early?
- What does it mean if your bleeding after your period?
- What does it mean after sex feels like you have to throw up?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free