Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have Cramps After Your Period
Not related to perio: It means there is a different cause of the cramps than your periods and if it persists you should consult your doctor. ...Read more
Not pregnant: If you had a period and the cramping occurs a few days afterwards then you obviously are not pregnant. the mild cramping could be of uterine or intestinal origin. ...Read more
What does it mean to have cramps off and on a week before your period & tender heavy breast. Could this mean pregnancy?
Not really but: You can always simply check a home test. Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Normal: Menstrual cramps are a way that your body signals ovulation is going to happen. It can be normal they can be very painful if they are very painful you could get on some anti-inflammatories such as naprosyn (naproxen) if your periods are not regular you may want to have an exam with your doctor. Have a nice day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible reasons: For cramps after your period can include: remaining prostaglandins in your system after your period – causing continued cramps. Sometimes your period hasn’t actually ended – it has transiently slowed or stopped. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have cramps after your period is over?
- I have cramps but no period what does that mean
- What does it mean to have cramps without period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have your period early?
- What does it mean to bleed after your period?
- What does it mean if your spotting after your period?
- What does cramping after your period mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free