Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Have A Dot Of Blood In Your Eye
Common, but: Subconjunctival hemorrhage (bleeding right under the skin of the eye ball) can occur follow coughing/forceful vomitting, or even sneezing. Often no vision change, no pain. Some may feel "something there" but no pain. Looking at it can be scary because it is "blood-shot" if you have change in vision, pain, sensitivities to light, headaches etc...Then see doc asap. If not, it'll get better. Good luc. ...Read more
I've had dark circles under my eyes for my life I think. But when I pinch the skin lightly, the pinched part looks lighter, normal even. Does that mean it's likely due to blood pooling under eyes?
I have a red dot on the middle of my uppereyelid, not inside my eye. It doesn't hurt and it isn't raised. Could this be a bruise or broken blood vesse?
Yes,: but if it enlarges needs to be seen by doctor. ...Read more
My eyes sometimes turn to yellow and recently my blood pressure and heartbeat rise, plus my weight reduce 5 kg in a month, what is these symptoms mean?
I have a blood clot in my left eye everytime I wake up the blood increases and then decreases does that mean it is healing and what treatments ?
Blood clot left eye: You MUST see an eye specialist as soon as possible. ...Read more
Fasting blood sugar of 85 always tired and thirsty, moody, and poor eye sight. Does this mean diabetes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have protein in your blood?
- What does having blood in your stool mean?
- What does it mean to have blood in your urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have antibodies in your blood?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does blood in the eye mean?
- What does having white blood cells in your urine mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free