Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean To Constrict Chest Pain To The Upper Right Of The Chest
Atypical...: Chest pain due to heart pain has certain features like substernal pain that radiates to the jaw and left arm, pain described as pressure-like, etc.Chest pain that does not have these classic features is called atypical chest pain. Atypical chest pain is less likely to be due to the heart but still could be so testing to rule out the heart may still be indicated, especially if no other source found ...Read more
Severe CP: Chest pain that is severe, lasting more than 30 min is considered an emergency needing you to seek immediate medical attention. It could be an heart attack, pulmonary embolism or aneurysm, all life threatening conditions which need to be ruled out before considering less severe causes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unclear: It is very unclear from your description on how to answer. Would see a physician. He can best determine what is going on by asking you specifics about the pain and then deciding what test if any are needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does chest pain in the lower right hear mean?
- What does it mean when i have pain in my upper right rib?
- What does upper abdominal pain mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain upper right chest
- Pain in the upper right chest
- Pain in right upper chest
- Constricting pain in chest
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free