Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If Your Poop Is Yellow And Runny
Yellow, loose stool: Is not a pregnancy sx. Classic pregnancy sxs begin when period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). Sx’s can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line ; ^ white, milky vaginal discharge. Take pregnancy test to know. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yellow stool: The amount, color, frequency of stool varies with foods, speed of emptying of the GI tract, medications & supplements ingested, gut flora (unique for each individual), additives (like blood), subtractions (like absent bile), infection, inflammation, & other factors. If stool pattern has changed, is unusual for you, & the change persists, or is accompanied by other symptoms, see your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lotta possibilities.: Without examination, I cannot give specific medical advice on your particular health. This is a perfect description of a liver problem (but only if the urine is dark brown !). There's lots of liver problems (infection, irritation, poisoning and many others). Other categories of causes. Not absorbing food (fat, protein, or carbohydrate). Mostly, not serious diet or viral causes. but need dr visit. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My son is 2 months and formula fed. He is taking between 3.5 - 4 oz each feed. Today his poop was thick and green usually runny and yellow. Normal?
Loose watery stools: Loose watery stools are also called diarrhea and can be due to a virus, bacterial or prtozoal infection.And sometimes a side effects of antibiotics, lactose intolerance or malabsorption of food like celiac disease depends if it is acute which is self limiting and just needs oral fluids to prevent dehydration if it is chroniv it needs to be evaluated and checked in detail to find the cause. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if ur poop is sticky and light brown?
- What does it mean when your poop is yellow?
- What does it mean if your urine is dark yellow?
- What does it mean if your babies poop is mucus?
- What does it mean when your right hand is swollen and numb?
- What does it mean if my big toe nail is turn dark and getting very hard?
- What does it mean if your tongue is numb?
- What does it mean if a babys scrotum is red and painful?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free