Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If Your Discharge Is Light Brown
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
The brown may: Be due to older blood being cleaned from the uterus. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
There is likely: Blood mixed in with your vaginal secretions. Brown is often older blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please get medically evaluated. ...Read more
Needs exam: She needs exam to determine the cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a light brown discharge mean?
- What does light brown discharge mean?
- What does it mean if your discharge is brown?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you have light brown with discharge?
- What does light brown discharge mean when you are pregnant?
- What does it mean if you have light brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have a light brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean to have light brown discharge?