Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If Your Discharge Is Brown
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Normal: It is normal for periods to sometimes be thick and clumpy. This does not necessarily mean anything by it self. ...Read more
ASAP: Sooner than later!Get a more detailed answer ›
It depends: I assume from your question that your snot is a mixture of clear and yellow. This could be indicative of any number of things: rhinosinusitis, allergic rhinitis with possible early bacterial infection, nasal polyp, viral infections, or hyperactive nasal mucosa. I would suggest seeing your physician to further delineate the exact cause in light of your medical history and physical exam. ...Read more
Early periods.: Reasons for an early period can include endometriosis, emergency contraceptives, changes in hormones, polycystic ovarian syndrome, chemotherapy for uterine cancer, perimenopause, eating disorders, intense dieting (especially w high carb diet), marked weight gain, significant over-exercising* anovulatory periods. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown discharge mean before your first period?
- What does it mean when your discharge is brown after taken antibotics?
- What does brown discharge mean when your period is late?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does brown discharge mean before your period?
- Does brown discharge mean your pregnant?
- What does thick brown jelly discharge mean?
- What does brown clumpy discharge mean?
- What does it mean if your discharge is light brown?