Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If Your Discharge Is Brown
What does it mean when your discharge is brown and there is a little pain during sex? Lately I have been having a lot of brownish discharge and during sex it kinda hurt a little bit
Pain : Pain during intercourse as well as vaginal discharge can be a sign of a vaginal or cervical infection. These could also be signs of a more severe infection, like pelvic inflammatory disease. You should seek out an ob-gyn for a complete examination, as well as vaginal and cervical cultures to evaluate for infection. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
The brown may: Be due to older blood being cleaned from the uterus. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
There is likely: Blood mixed in with your vaginal secretions. Brown is often older blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please get medically evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown discharge mean before your first period?
- What does a brown discharge mean before your period?
- What does it mean when your discharge is brown after taken antibotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does brown discharge mean when your period is late?
- What does brown discharge mean after your period?
- What does brown discharge mean before your period?
- Does brown discharge mean your period is over?
- What does it mean if your discharge is light brown?