Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have Yellowish Pupils And Orangeish Color Pee
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Hydrate: Vitamin supplements make urine dark yellow. More concerning however is very concentrated urine, in other words dehydration. Dark urine could also signify the presence of blood in the urine. If the urine does not clear up with improved hydration, be certain to check it out with your physician. ...Read more
Dehydration: Usually means dehydration and not drinking enough water. Institute of medicine determined that an adequate intake for men is roughly 3 liters (about 13 cups) of total beverages a day. The ai for women is 2.2 liters (about 9 cups) of total beverages a day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What does it mean if my baby pees a dark yellowish brown color and hasnt been keeping her food down since friday?
What does it mean when a tissue sort of material comes out when I pee? it was yellow with blood and looked like it had stringy stuff in some places??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have a yellowish discharge?
- What does it mean when you pee alot and have abdominal pain?
- What does it mean when you constantly have to pee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have neon yellow pee?
- Pain and difficulty urinating
- What does bleeding when you pee mean?
- When you pee blood what does it mean
- Talk to a urologist online for free