Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have Non Haemolysed Blood In You Rurine
See your doctor: The most common thing is a bladder infection but there are other causes like a kidney stone (should hurt) or something in the bladder like polyps or other growths. Some bladder conditions like interstitial cystitis can bleed. See a doctor for the right diagnosis as this could be something important. ...Read more
Blood factors: The blood cell is a product of your genetic code and the various types are defined by the differences of their surface proteins. The rhesus factor is a main feature that is either present or absent from the blood cell wall. If absent from your blood cells, you are rh negative. Generally rh negative blood is ok to give to rh positive people with the same blood type, but not the other way around. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have non dilated left ventricle?
- What does it mean when you have discharge with blood?
- What does it mean if you crave salt have low blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have low blood pressure?
- What does it mean when you have blood in urine?
- What does it mean when you have discharge tinged with blood?
- What does it mean when you have blood in your urine?
- Non haemolysed blood in urine