Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have Brown Discharge And Spoting
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
What does it mean if you have brown discharge on your period due date with menstrual cramps. Then later have nothing but cramps?
Nothing: It's the residual bloodGet a more detailed answer ›
Old blood: Some left over old blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal: Having brown discharge before your period really doesn't mean much of anything. It's normal for women to have some brown discharge prior to having bright red discharge. Most women at some point in their lives have this. Brown discharge is just older blood. Sometimes women will have brown discharge for a few days, then bright red blood and then brown discharge again. Totally normal. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What does it mean when you have brown discharge and very light bleeding instead of normal periods?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have a light brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you have light brown with discharge?
- What does it mean if you have light brown discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have thick brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge during pregnancy?
- What does it mean if you have a brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have dark brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge?