Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have Brown Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Nothing: It's the residual bloodGet a more detailed answer ›
Not to fret.: This is normally just older, deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
Normal: Having brown discharge before your period really doesn't mean much of anything. It's normal for women to have some brown discharge prior to having bright red discharge. Most women at some point in their lives have this. Brown discharge is just older blood. Sometimes women will have brown discharge for a few days, then bright red blood and then brown discharge again. Totally normal. ...Read more
What does it mean when you have brown discharge after a period while been sexually active but also have pains in the belly?
What does it mean if you have brown discharge on your period due date with menstrual cramps. Then later have nothing but cramps?
What does it mean when you have brown discharge and very light bleeding instead of normal periods?
Menses: Light bleeding probably means a thin lining, usually associated with being on the pill. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have a light brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean if you have light brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have thick brown discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have a brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have dark brown discharge?
- What does it mean when you have brown sticky thick discharge?
- What does it mean if you have thick white discharge?
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge and spoting?