Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have An Orange Tongue
Many things: It could meany things. Eating , drinking certain foods. Some medications . Bacterial, fungal infections. Acid reflux. Not cleaning your tongue regularly. Usually this is not a serious thing. Try cleaning your tongue and watch the things you eat and this should take care of the orange tongue. If you generally feel ill or if it persists then see your dentist or doctor. ...Read more
Not sure: Assuming you haven' t been eating lots of orange popsicles, it could be overgrowith of a yeast or bacteria, especially if associated with bad breath or burning sensation. Try some live culture yogurt daily for a week or so. If it persists or if it is associated with severe symptoms, have it checked out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Colored tongue: Without the ability to see your tongue and examine you the best thing to do would be to show it to your dentist. This may be due to superficial bacterial or fungal overgrowth. You might try using your toothbrush twice a day on the surface of the tongue and see if that helps. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have a black tongue?
- What does it mean if you have an itchy mole?
- What does it mean if i have orange tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have an autoimmue disease?
- What does it mean if your tongue is yellow or orange?
- What does it mean if you have thick white discharge?
- What does it mean if you only have your period for 2 days?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online