Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have An Itchy Mole
Itchy Mole : An itchy mole can be a symptom of melanoma, an aggressive form of skin cancer. However, you have to take into consideration other factors that may be causing your mole to itch. Are you using a new laundry detergent? Do you use lotion that contains fragrances or other chemicals that is irritating the skin? Think about what products you use and how they may cause skin irritation. See your derm asap! ...Read more
Itchy mole: A mole with recent changes of any one of the following; itching, bleeding, change in color or size, assymetry, irregular borders, needs to be checked out. Go see your dermatologist! ...Read more
Possible infection : Have your physician examine the area for possibility of infection. ...Read more
I have an itchy mole. Doctor said its a skin infection and to treat with ointment. How long should it take to heal. Should l get second opinion ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does an itchy mole mean?
- Itchy mole what does it mean
- What does it mean when a mole is itchy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have itchy palms?
- What does a bleeding mole mean?
- What does a black mole mean?
- What does a whitehead in mole mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online