Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Have A Light Smelly Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Need eval: Brown d/c is usually associated with old blood. Which can be related to spotting or infection. Any time there is unexplained or unusual discharge this should be evaluated. Infections may not show symptoms immediately. Schedule appointment with your doctor. ...Read more
Sulfur?: Sometimes they smell like rotten eggs- because of sulfur- sulfur foods to avoid might include the yolk of the egg, cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage. If it happens often- there is an enzyme CBS that might be playing a role in the production of sulfur. Try to avoid sulfur foods and see if the problem improves, If not- consult with your doctor. ...Read more
When i don't take my hormone tablets for a few days i get a white sticky none itchy nor smelly discharge does this mean I have to be on these tablets for life?
I saw dark red and smelly discharge in my 2 year old child's ear. She seemed fined the she day, what could it mean?
Wax vs. infection: It is could likely be an ear infection with a small perforation (which caused the blood mixed in with the infection). Some children do not complain with ear infections. It could also be excessive wax as well. The smell makes it more likely an infection but you should follow up with a specialist to make your child gets the appropriate treatment one way or another. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bacterial vaginosis: Bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection. It is an overgrowth of normal vaginal bacteria, not a sexually transmitted infection. When it mixes with blood or semen the pH gets elevated releasing the fishy odor. It is easily fixed with antibiotics. She wil need to be tested for other infections but this is the most likely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have a light brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean if you have light brown thick discharge?
- What does it mean when you have a light brown discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have light brown discharge?
- What does it mean if i have a smelly discharge from my vagina?
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you have light brown with discharge?
- What does it mean if you have a yellow discharge?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online