Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If You Get A Sharp Pain Down Your Right Leg
Multiple reasons: A sharp pain radiating into the leg can be indicative of multiple problems including a strained muscle, a pinched nerve, tendonitis, neuropathy (a problem with the nerves in the legs), or blood flow issues. The ways to determine the cause is to figure out what makes the symptoms better & worse and a physical examination. Don't hesitate to ask if you have a more specific question! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Husbands left side of lower back hurts when he walks, when laying down flexing right leg sends a sharp pain. Some swelling, herniated disk?
Cross SLR : This could be a sign of a lumbar spine intervertebral disc herniation or something else. See your doctor for further evaluation and examination. The history and exam may be able to diagnose a disc herniation. An MRI is often needed to confirm the diagnosis and to help guide treatment options. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Sharp pain in right hip numb tingly feeling going down my right leg all the time. How serious? Xrays show nothing do I need mri..No insurance
Well, That can be a: Tough one. Say MRI positive, what next? Back surgery? You could switch your citalopram to a better regimen for pain control, tramadol may b good choice, and look up gabapentin. No loss of bladder or bowel? It may be transient, back strain impinging a nerve, but pain can beget pain, then insomnia, then more spasm. Interrupting pain conduction can b important. Consider physical therapy, pm@r doc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm sick right now with very achy muscles, hot & cold, sharp pain from my back all the way down my right leg, dizzy & an open oozing sore on my head?
Stage 4 endo, on visane since july, no period since aug, now sharp pain down right leg, dull ache right side abdomen, weak, naseau, spotting, concern?
Sharp pain on my right side, hurts more when using right leg. Feels better when lying on left side?
Uncertain: Your question is vague WHere exactly does it hurt on the right side? Is it on the Righ foot, knee, leg, hip or arm? Does it hurt when you walk, run or climb stairs? Your pain is most likely musculoskeletal, but further information is needed to further refine the answer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- What does it mean when you get a sharp pain in your pelvic?
- What does it mean when you get sharp pains in your upper right leg?
- What does it mean if you have sharp pains in your leg?
- What does it mean if you have a horrible pain in the bottom of your butt?
- What does it mean when you have pain shooting down your legs?
- What does it mean when getting sharp pain on butt down to leg?
- What does it mean when you have shap pain down your legs?
- What does it mean if you get sharp pains down your leg?