Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If One Eyelid Is Dropping
If I have xanthlasma on just one eyelid is it even xanthlasma? Or something else? Does it always mean heart problems? I'm only in my 30s and worried
Hard to say : you need to be examined.Get a more detailed answer ›
I experience a severe one-sided headache accompanied by eye-watering and dropping of my eyelid on the effected side. Typical for migraine?
Maybe: A lid that looks "larger" may be due to drooping on ne side (ptosis), or excessive redundant skin (dermatochalasis) Brow ptosis can also cause the lids to look asymmetric. Thyroid dysfunction can also cause lids to appear different from one another. Get an exam to identify the cause ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when one eyelid starts to droopy?
- What does a flickering eyelid mean?
- What does drooping eyelid mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your eyelid starts to droup?
- What does it mean when your eyelid droops?
- What does dryness on eyelids and under eyes mean?
- Dropping of the upper eyelid
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free