Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If My Toddler Has White Mucus In His Feces
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
My toddler's stool report. Help me out. Mucus = present
blood = nil
occult blood = positive
rbcs = 8-10/hpf
pus cells = 40-50/hpf (it was 10 before)?
Perhaps nothing : Having mucus and your stool is not necessarily abnormal. This is often seen in people with constipation or irritable bowel syndrome . In order to determine the relevance of this symptom we would need to know if you're having any other symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, weight loss, blood in your stool, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does white feces mean?
- What does it mean if my 2 year old has mucos in his poop?
- What does it mean if your infant has mucos in his stool?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My toddler has a rash on his face
- My baby has mucus in his poop
- My baby has mucus in his throat
- My baby has mucus in his eye
- Talk to a pediatrician online