Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If My Thyroid Levels Are Low
Thyroid gland is also known as Thyroid. It is an endocrine gland which produces thyroxin hormone which controls the metabolism in every cell in the body.It produces 80 to 90%t4 and 10 to 20 %t3. These control rate of metabolism and affect the growth and rate of functions of many cells in the body it is ...Read more
I am donating plasma for about five months now and I have hypo thyroidism and take 250 mcgs gaining weight low iron low protein is donating healthy?
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Thyroid tests: There is not "a" thyroid test, there are many different ones. So it is hard to know what the number "20" means. If 20 is your TSH, that is high, and it suggests your thyroid is underactive. You may have symptoms, which could be fatigue, sleeping a lot, cold, weight gain, and other. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it normal to have low levels of autoantibodies against your thyroid & 3.4 u/ml of autoantibodies against gad-65? What would this mean to a doctor?
No: While it may be common, it is not normal. Low levels show you have had prior thyroiditis, but do not say when or how severe. The gad antibodies are associated with development of type 1 diabetes. Check w/your doctor. Ps: why did you have these drawn in the first place? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My TSH levels are normal, my T4 is almost low? what could this mean? I have 3 hyperechoic nodules on a diffused thyroid. Size .09 to 1.5 CM.
Normal function: Hi. You have normal thyroid function. Free T4 is allowed to be "almost low" - another way to express that is "normal". You have normal thyroid function, and your thyroid nodules are not hyperfunctioning. Your nodule(s) 10 mm or greater in diameter should be evaluated with fine needle aspiration biopsy, however, to see if there is cancer. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What does a normal TSH but low free T4 level mean? Can you have an underactive thyroid with a low T4 alone? Tsh 2.45 T4 7
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your cortisol levels are low?
- What does it mean if your hcg levels are high?
- What does it mean if your t3 level is low?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are high for thyroid?
- What does it mean if the blood vessels in my head are inflamed?
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- What does it mean when your hormone levels are low?
- What does it mean if my platelet level is high?
- What does it mean when my iron saturation levels are low?