Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If My Thyroid Levels Are Low
I am donating plasma for about five months now and I have hypo thyroidism and take 250 mcgs gaining weight low iron low protein is donating healthy?
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Thyroid hormone: A low free thyroxine ( free T4) level is associated with an under active thyroid gland, and is usually treated with thyroid replacement therapy. A low thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) means the thyroid gland is over active. So it's important to know which thyroid test is "low" ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Thyroid tests: There is not "a" thyroid test, there are many different ones. So it is hard to know what the number "20" means. If 20 is your TSH, that is high, and it suggests your thyroid is underactive. You may have symptoms, which could be fatigue, sleeping a lot, cold, weight gain, and other. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it normal to have low levels of autoantibodies against your thyroid & 3.4 u/ml of autoantibodies against gad-65? What would this mean to a doctor?
No: While it may be common, it is not normal. Low levels show you have had prior thyroiditis, but do not say when or how severe. The gad antibodies are associated with development of type 1 diabetes. Check w/your doctor. Ps: why did you have these drawn in the first place? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My TSH levels are normal, my T4 is almost low? what could this mean? I have 3 hyperechoic nodules on a diffused thyroid. Size .09 to 1.5 CM.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your cortisol levels are low?
- What does it mean if your hcg levels are high?
- What does it mean if your t3 level is low?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if the blood vessels in my head are inflamed?
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- What does it mean when your hormone levels are low?
- What does it mean if my platelet level is high?
- What does it mean when my iron saturation levels are low?