Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If My One Eyelid Starts To Droop
If I have xanthlasma on just one eyelid is it even xanthlasma? Or something else? Does it always mean heart problems? I'm only in my 30s and worried
Hard to say : you need to be examined.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ptosis: There are a number of condtions in which one eyelid only droops (unilateral ptosis). Have your ophthalmologist evaluate this and see if there is a cause. A drooping lid can be surgically corrected (levator surgery). ...Read more
Few: If you are an eyeglass wearer, there is an extension on the back of eyeglasses that an optical shop can make called ptosis crutch which will elevate one eye. It is slightly annoying to use but you can get used to it. Otherwise you will have to correct your ptosis with surgery that is minimally invasive, not painful and can be recommended by your oculoplastic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Plastic surgery: See an oculoplastic surgeon for repair.Get a more detailed answer ›
You live in gravity: There are many causes of this, but it primarily is caused by living in gravity. Don't blame it on age! There can be problems with the muscles in the eyelid or eyebrow. An oculoplastic surgeon is the best to diagnose this. Look at www.ASOPRS.org. ...Read more
Old age: Everything droops as we age. It gives the plastic surgeons something to do. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does drooping eyelid mean?
- What does it mean when one eye starts to droop?
- Why does one of my eyelids droop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when one eyelid starts to droopy?
- Why is one of my eyelids drooping?
- What does it mean if your eyelid starts to droup?
- What does it mean when one eye lid droops?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free