Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If My Babys Urine Smells
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Yes..: It is........normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
I just had a baby 14 weeks ago. I'm currently breastfeeding. Sometimes my urine smells like sewage water. Should I be concerned?
Here are some ...: Urine odor and sense of smell are personally unique, reflecting what you consume - foods, drinks, drugs, supplements, etc. and how you perceive. It's okay to smell "offensive" as long as being comfortable in voiding and normal in complete urinalysis with properly collected urine specimen. More? Seek pro-evaluation and counseling timely. Best wish ... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if my urine smells?
- What does it mean if your babys breath smells like vinegar?
- What does it mean if i have blood in my urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine?
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- What does it mean if my baby is shivering?
- What does it mean if my baby has bright green vomit?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free