Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Test Postive For Rubella Igg
I'm currently 25 years old.My rubella-igg test result is 390mm/iu.What does it mean, what should I do?
German measles is also known as Rubella. German measles, also called rubella, is a viral infection that often causes a rash spreading from the face to the rest of the body, as well as fever, headache, and runny nose. Infection during pregnancy can cause severe birth defects or ...Read more
I had done test for rubella igG and igM both and test results show 0.13 OD ratio for igG and 0.25 OD ratio for igM. what does this mean?
Interpreting titers: Ask your lab about the interpretation of these ratios. The results are generally reported in titers that are either positive or negative. Positive results mean you either have measles, IgM or had then in the past IgG. If they are both negative you require a measles immunization. Ask your lab for their interpretation. ...Read more
I am 12 weeks having twin pregnancy, having test of rubella Igg, result is 112.1.. what does it mean? Is it a normal value?or should i worried
Im 11wks pregnant. My Rubella Igg - 183 IGM - 0.88. Another test after 4 weeks Igg 335 IGM 0.45. Is my baby safe? What does increase in IGG means?Help
Rubella IgG: means previous exposure, IgM > 1.1 denotes recent infection, which isn't your case, and your IgG titers are good. Yes you can have a normal child if you have IgG to rubella, means immunity to the disease, your best bet for having normal pregnancy and a healthy baby is good prenatal care, good luck ...Read more
My blood test shows that- rubella IgG result 33.7 iu/ml (interpretation-weak reactive) . What does it means? I am pregnant 19 wks. Is this dangerous?
See details: The igg means little by itself and often just means previous exposure. If the igm is negative you have no worries. If it is positive you may have active issues. My guess is that the igg is not important. ...Read more
Rubella: If this number represents IU/mL, then you are immune. More than 10 international units per milliliter (IU/mL) of IgG antibodies, shows that you have had the disease or that you were properly immunized. Of you have any questions, consult your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you test positive for rubella and pregnant?
- What does it mean to test positive for the igg antibody to rubella virus?
- What does it mean if you test positive for rubella antibody?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if my stress test is negative for ischemia?
- What does it mean if i have post nasal drip?
- What does it mean if i have chest pain right between my breasts?
- What does it mean if i have high neutrophil and low lymphocyte and monocytes?
- Talk to a pediatrician online