Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have Twitching
Probably nothing: Or perhaps that you drank too much caffeine or are sensitive to the pseudofed in the cold medicine you took. If it is only present for a little while and resolves, nothing to worry about. If it persists for more than a few days, gets painful or severe, bring it to the attention of your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Myoclonus: This is likely to be a normal event. The sleep activity is divided in non-rem ( rapid eye movement) and rem sleep statges. Non-rem sleep is further devided in 4 stages (1-4) based and the amount of slowing if the electrical activity of the brain. It is common, as we transition from one stage to the next, a small and brief jerky movement may occur. This is entirely normal. ...Read more
Nope: It's a benign tic that will go away in few weeks. If it involves more of your face or not going away, see neurologiast. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have headaches what does this mean
- I have cramps but no period what does that mean
- What does it mean if i have black stools?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have urinary retention?
- What does it mean if i have a fatty liver?
- What does it mean if i have headaches everyday?
- What does it mean if i have a brown discarge?
- Talk to a neurologist online