Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have Twitching
Probably nothing: Or perhaps that you drank too much caffeine or are sensitive to the pseudofed in the cold medicine you took. If it is only present for a little while and resolves, nothing to worry about. If it persists for more than a few days, gets painful or severe, bring it to the attention of your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My right upper cheek has been involuntarily twitching- on and off for about 2 weeks now. What could this mean? There is no pain and no other symptoms.
Most likely nothing: Twitching as you're describing likely means nothing important clinically & generally is self limited meaning it will go away. Causes are often mysterious but spontaneous activity is known to occur out of the blue. If you'd like a private consultation look me up at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi & use KEY CODE: PDXFNR if you'd like to send an INBOX consultation or have a live webcam interview. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have high neutrophil and low lymphocyte and monocytes?
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- What does it mean if i have ear swelling on the outside?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have blood in my stool?
- What does it mean if i have a high arch palate?
- What does it mean if i have a smelly discharge from my vagina?
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- Talk to a neurologist online