Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have Some Chest Pain Between My Boobs
You have to see your: Doctor!Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Left sided chest pain has many causes (ribs, lungs, heart, esophagus, stomach, breast, muscular, etc..). It is best to see a doc who will ask the appropriate questions to delineate the cause of one's pain, perform an exam, and perhaps order additional testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My sister is a breast cancer survivor. She has chest pain and her doctor told her she has fluid around her heart. What does this mean? Is this real ba
Need more workup: Please have your sister work with her doctors to find out why she has a pericardial effusion, or fluid around her heart and chest pain. Until the reason is figured out, the significance is uncertain. It could be anything from benign fluid unrelated to her chest pain, or possibly percarditis - an inflammation of the lining (pericardium) around the heart, or something more concerning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im 19 years old & i got an upper endoscopy this morning for the first time. I'm having some chest pain and pain between my boobs. Is this normal?
I have really bad chest pain only when I touch that area but only last for a little bit. It's not between my boobs. It's above that in the middle.
Local inflammation: You are describing a localized pain in the breastbone (sternum), which can have many possible causes, including Inflammation of the cartilage (costochondritis), an infection in the overlying skin, reaction to trauma, and many others. To find out your cause, you should see a doctor for an examination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have chest pain right between my breasts?
- What does it mean if i have chest pain?
- What does it mean if i have pain in my right side?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have ear pain?
- Does chest pain mean i could have pulmonary fibrosis?
- What does it mean when my chest burns when i cough?
- What does it mean when you have internal chest pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free